Windows agent service is not running
- Establish a remote connection with the machine running the agent.
- Open services.msc and check if the ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer agent service is running.
- Open a web browser and ensure that the EventLog Analyzer web console is accessible.
- Open the file under C:\Program Files (x86)\EventLog Analyzer_Agent\Logs\Agentstatus.out and check whether the server details are correct.
- Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\ZOHO Corp\EventLogAnalyzer\ServerInfo on the device where the agent is installed. Update the EventLog Analyzer server details:
- DB Type: Postgres or MSSQL
- IP address of the server
- Host name of the server
- Web port used to access the UI: Default web port used is 8445
- Protocol used to access the UI: HTTP or HTTPS
Windows agent status: Unavailable
Establish a remote connection with the machine that the agent is installed on. Open a web browser and ensure that the EventLog Analyzer web UI is accessible. On the remote machine, open the file under C:\Program Files (x86)\EventLog ...
Mismatch in the Windows agent version
Establish a remote connection with the machine where the agent is installed. Open the Registry Editor, then go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\ZOHO Corp\EventLogAnalyzer\LogAgent and ensure that the agent version matches the ...
Windows device status: Access denied
The Access denied error indicates that the user account dedicated for log collection does not have the necessary access and permissions to collect logs from the respective devices. There are two approaches to fixing the error: Using a domain admin ...
Windows device status: RPC server is unavailable
The RPC server is unavailable error will be displayed in the device status field if there isn’t any communication between the EventLog Analyzer server and the respective machine from which the logs should be collected. This lack of communication ...
DAE service failure during startup
Open the <dir>:\ManageEngine\EventLog Analyzer\logs\wrapper.log file. Search for DAEService status in the wrapper file. If it hasn't been created, look for the serverout_yyyy-mm-dd.txt file from the same day in the logs folder. Check whether the ...