FileAudit Plus rolls out build 4300
We are happy to announce the release of FileAudit Plus build 4300. The complete list of all new features, enhancements, and fixes is mentioned below. Please feel free to start a discussion in the comments if you want more information on any feature in the list.
- FileAudit Plus now supports Windows Failover Cluster auditing.
- Generate new reports on-demand for junction points, network based open sessions, and open files.
- Auto-update of known ransomware file types.
- Product notifications to notify and help troubleshoot data collection issues.
The following issues have been resolved.
- Multiple client IPs/host names in a single event.
- Recognition of all special characters in username, password, and all other fields.
- SID values for local accounts in some events.
- Event dump overflow.
- Other minor fixes.