Community and Support
Submit a Ticket
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with OpManager
Log in to
1. Go to Admin>>General Settings >>ME Integrations.
2. Click on OpManager.
3. Provide the OpManager server name, port number, and protocol information.
4. Click Test Connection and Save.
Log in to
1. Go to Basic Settings>>Add-on/Products Integration>>ServiceDesk Plus.
2. Provide the ServiceDesk Plus server name, port number, and protocol information.
3. Provide the technician key you generated through the API in ServiceDesk Plus.
4. Provide the username and password, select Local or AD authentication.
5. Click Sync now and then click Save.
Updated: 31 Jan 2018 12:10 AM
Help us to make this article better
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with DesktopCentral
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with Slack
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with HipChat.
How to forward a request from one Servicedesk Plus instance to another.
ServiceDesk Plus in the MickeyLite framework
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk