Community and Support
Submit a Ticket
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with DesktopCentral
Log in to
1. Go to Admin>>General Settings >>ME Integrations.
2. Click Desktop Central
3. Provide the Desktop Central server name and port number.
4. Generate the API key from DesktopCentral.
5. Click Test Connection and Save.
Log in to
1. Go to Admin>>Integrations>>ServiceDesk Plus Settings.
2. Select ServiceDesk Plus.
3. Provide the ServiceDesk Plus server name, port number, and protocol information.
4. Select the features to be integrated with ServiceDesk Plus.
5. Generate the API key from ServiceDesk Plus and Save.
Updated: 31 Jan 2018 12:09 AM
Help us to make this article better
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with OpManager
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with Slack
How to integrate ServiceDesk Plus with HipChat.
How to forward a request from one Servicedesk Plus instance to another.
ServiceDesk Plus in the MickeyLite framework
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk