Community and Support
Submit a Ticket
Steps to take Configuration Backup and Restore Configuration Backup
Follow the below steps to take the configuration backup:
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer Service.
2. Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting/ and execute
for Windows file to take configuration backup.
3. This will create a backup data file named BackupConfig_NFA_ .data under NetFlow/backup folder.
Steps to restore:
1. Install the same version of NetFlow Analyzer and start/stop the service once.
4. Copy the backup folder from the
directory from the old server to the new server.
5. To restore the configuration please stop the NetFlow Service and
6. Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting/ and execute
for Windows and
for Linux file.
7. Once Completed please start the NetFlow Analyzer service.
Updated: 01 Dec 2017 04:04 PM
Help us to make this article better
Applying device credentials in Network Configuration Manager
How to Backup and Restore Vector Wise DB in Windows Server
Firewall Analyzer Mysql to Pgsql migration steps.
Adding devices in Network Configuration Manager
SYNC Configuration from Central to Collectors in NetFlow Analyzer Distributed Edition v12
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk