Note: These steps are only application over the Device Expert build 5990 with Postgres database. Also take the backup of complete DeviceExpert_Home directory after stopping the Device Expert service and proceed with the below steps.
Stop the Device Expert service first and follow the below steps.
Take a Backup of the entire DeviceExpert folder before starting Data migration.
1.Use the above link to download the zip file under <DeviceExpert> directory.
2.Extract the ncmmigration.zip directly under ./<DeviceExpert_Home> directory using 'Extract Here' and select the directory location as <DeviceExpert_Home> . Please ensure 'ncmmigration' folder is present in the directory.
3.Open command prompt and run the script file DeviceExpert\ncmmigration>sh BackupDE.sh ( For Liunx )
Open command prompt and run the batch file DeviceExpert\ncmmigration>BackupDE.bat ( For Windows )
4.Once backup is done, Kindly copy the folder ncmmigration fully and paste it under <NCM 12200> directory.
1. Install Fresh setup NCM 12200 and wait for 5 mins for the service to start.
2. Open Command Prompt as Administrator and navigate OpManager_Home/pgsql/bin and execute below to connect to the database:
For Windows : psql -U postgres -p 13306 -h 127.0.0.1 -d OpManagerDB
For Linux : ./psql -U postgres -p 13306 -h 127.0.0.1 -d OpManagerDB
3. Execute the query \d+ RelationalCriteria and note the highlighted criteria and remove the constraint for the column value.
Execute the below query to delete the constraint:
ALTER TABLE RelationalCriteria DROP CONSTRAINT relationalcriteria_81434961_c;
5. Open command prompt and run the script file OpManager\ncmmigration>sh UpgradeToNCM12.sh ( For Linux )
Open command prompt and run the batch file OpManager\ncmmigration>UpgradeToNCM12.bat ( For Windows )
6. Data Migration Process will start.
7. Once restore is done, Please start the Server and check the configuration data.