How to access EUM Agent Settings page?
Accessing EUM Agent Settings page
Access the EUM Agent Settings page by accessing the http://<EUM Agent Host>:<port> URL. Default EUM Agent port will be 9999.
The port can be found in eumPorts.conf file present under the <EUM Agent Home>/conf directory.
- EUM Agent port will be the value given for the 'eum.http.port' key.
#Fri Feb 03 19:06:37 IST 2023
- EUM Agent port will be shown in Applications Manager UI if agent the agent is mapped to Applications Manager.
- You can see it under User Experience -> Locations.
EUM Agent Settings Login page will look like this:
- Login with Applications Manger Credentials/EUM API Key to access the EUM Agent Settings page.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
EUM Agent Troubleshooting
1. EUM Agent not mapped to Applications Manager. What should I do? If EUM Agent is not mapped, troubleshoot the problem by following the steps given below : Verify whether the EUM Agent is up and running. Check if you can reach the Applications ...
Setup EUM Agent as Service in Ubuntu 16 and above
All the steps mentioned below should be performed with root user privilege. 1. Steps to register EUM Agent as of service on a Linux box Copy the attached EUMAgent.sh file to /etc/init.d/ directory. Rename the file as "EUMAgent" after moving Edit and ...
Enable TLS 1.2 alone in the EUM Agent
Follow the below steps to enable TLS1.2 alone (disable TLS 1 & 1.1) Open the file server.xml present under EUMAgent\conf\backup folder. Search for the term 'SSLEnabled="true" '. Add the parameter 'sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2" ' to the end of that ...
RBM - Enabling the Playback using Microsoft Edge browser
Note: Please note that playback using the Microsoft Edge browser is possible only in a Windows server with Microsoft Edge installed on it Please find the below steps to enable the Playback using Microsoft Edge in an EUM Agent: Download the EUM Agent ...
How to change Applications Manger's Host and Port in EUM Agent?
How to change Applications Manager's port and hostname via console mode or directly through the file? Go to [EUM_HOME]/conf folder. Open AppServer.xml in a text editor. Search for "host" and "port" attribute in the xml file. Replace the existing ...