EUM Agent Troubleshooting
1. EUM Agent not mapped to Applications Manager. What should I do?
If EUM Agent is not mapped, troubleshoot the problem by following the steps given below :
- Verify whether the EUM Agent is up and running.
- Check if you can reach the Applications Manager from the server that has the EUM Agent is installed.
- Check if the EUM Agent's connectivity to the Applications Manager server requires configuration of a proxy server.
- Verify whether you have given valid Applications Manager Host and SSL port details.
- Verify whether you have provided valid credentials/EUM API Key of Applications Manager in the Agent settings page.
- Ensure that you have purchased a license to use the EUM Add-on.
- Ensure that you have applied the correct license in Applications Manager.
- Check if you have crossed the maximum limit of EUM Agents allowed to map to a single Applications Manager instance.
- Note: Maximum allowed agents per instance is 20.
- Please note that EUM Agents can only be added to a Managed server or a Standalone server and not to an Admin server of Applications Manager.
2. Unable to Login to End User Monitoring Agent?
Ensure that Applications Manager (to which EUM Agent is mapped) is reachable from the machine where the EUM server is running.
- Setup proxy, if proxy is required to connect to Applications Manager.
- Check this link to see how to setup a proxy.
- Login to the EUM Agent with
- Applications Manager's admin credentials - For EUM Agent version 17*
- EUM API Key - Key will be shown in Admin -> REST API -> End User Monitoring in Applications Manager - For EUM Agent version 18 and above*
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Setup EUM Agent as Service in Ubuntu 16 and above
All the steps mentioned below should be performed with root user privilege. 1. Steps to register EUM Agent as of service on a Linux box Copy the attached EUMAgent.sh file to /etc/init.d/ directory. Rename the file as "EUMAgent" after moving Edit and ...
Enable TLS 1.2 alone in the EUM Agent
Follow the below steps to enable TLS1.2 alone (disable TLS 1 & 1.1) Open the file server.xml present under EUMAgent\conf\backup folder. Search for the term 'SSLEnabled="true" '. Add the parameter 'sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2" ' to the end of that ...
How to access EUM Agent Settings page?
Accessing EUM Agent Settings page Access the EUM Agent Settings page by accessing the http://<EUM Agent Host>:<port> URL. Default EUM Agent port will be 9999. The port can be found in eumPorts.conf file present under the <EUM Agent Home>/conf ...
Real User Monitor (RUM) - Troubleshooting
If the monitor has not polled data for a long time, follow the steps below for troubleshooting: Step 1: Check prerequisites to be done Real User Monitor requires the RUM Agent to be installed and mapped to the Applications Manager. Refer the help ...
How to upgrade End User Monitoring (EUM) Agent?
Currently, we don't have an update manager for the EUM Agent. Therefore, you need to uninstall the old agent and install the new EUM Agent. Steps to upgrade EUM Agent: Take a backup of <EUMAgent_Home>/conf/ folder and place it outside the EUM_Agent ...