Creating Risk matrix for changes that automatically calculates the risk of a change based on its priority and impact. Similar to the Priority matrix in the request module.
TESTED IN BUILDS: 14504
Step 1: Configure the Custom Module:
1) Download and extract the attachment.
2) Navigate to Admin > Developer space > Custom module > New, and create a new custom module as outlined below
3) In "Form Customizer," create single line text fields (Change Priority, Change Impact, Change Risk) as depicted in the following screenshot.
4) In Configurations > Roles, associate the desired roles as given in the screenshot below.
5) Edit the created custom fields and take note of their API Field Name separately.
Step 2: Configure the Risk Matrix:
6) Navigate to Admin > Customization - Custom Configurations, and configure the mapping as needed. Refer to the provided screenshot,
Step 3: Create Custom Functions:
7) Go to Admin > Developer space > Custom Functions > Global function > New > Paste the content from the attachment configuration.txt and save it with a name.
8) Go to Admin > Change Custom Functions > Paste the content from the attachment (Update_risk_new.txt) and save it with a name.
Modify the global function name, custom module name, and the API Field Name of the custom fields in the script as indicated above.
Step 4: Create a Custom Trigger:
Configure Change custom trigger as in the below screenshot.
Now, when a change is created, the risk will be automatically calculated based on the configured risk matrix.