Installing Applications Manager in Cloud (AWS, Azure)
To install Applications Manager in the cloud, we can use any of the below methods:
- AWS/Azure marketplace
- Direct installation
- Applications manager is readily available in AWS/Azure marketplace as a pre-installed product.
- AWS marketplace
- Azure marketplace
- Based on the requirements of monitors count, you can subscribe to any of the available options.
As of now, only windows images are available in market place.
- Applications Manager can be installed directly in VMs by using any of these methods:
- Installing Applications Manager with bundled PostgreSQL Database.
- Installing Applications Manager with PostgreSQL /MSSQL Database hosted on cloud database service.
- For installing Applications Manager in AWS. Refer here.
- For installing Applications Manager in Azure Refer here.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Installing Applications Manager in Microsoft Azure
Applications manager can be installed in Azure Virtual Machines in both Windows and Linux platforms. Applications Manager comes with bundled PostgreSQL. Installing Applications Manager in VM for Windows Go to Virtual Machines and create a "Windows" ...
Installing Applications Manager in AWS
Applications Manager can be installed in EC2 instances in both Windows and Linux platforms. Applications Manager comes with bundled PostgreSQL. Installing Applications Manager in EC2 for Windows Go to EC2 console and launch an "Windows" instance ...
Authentication Methods in Applications Manager
Authentication involves validating an incoming user to facilitate the access to a specific resource. There are various authentication methods that you can use - based on the requirements and usage. In recent times, numerous organizations are ...
Microsoft Azure VM - Enabling Diagnostics extension for Windows & Linux VMs
Steps to enable Diagnostics extension for Windows VMs 1.Log in to Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com) using the credentials of 'Administrator'. 2.Navigate to your virtual machine. 3.Click on 'Diagnostics settings' on the vertical pane. Select ...
How to Integrate ServiceDesk Plus Cloud with Applications Manager
To integrate ServiceDesk Plus Cloud with Applications Manager, you need to configure and add OAuth Provider first Steps to configure and add OAuth Provider for ServiceDesk Plus Cloud Integration Visit https://api-console.zoho.com/ (If your account ...