ServiceDesk Plus MSP - version 14 - Build - 14001 Released
Greetings for the day. We released ServiceDesk Plus MSP - version 14 - Build - 14001.
Releasing Account specific Outgoing Mail server configuration, Site 24*7 Integration and more...
Enhancements made :
- SDPMSP-5335 : Allow MSP CABs to be used for change approvals across all accounts under Admin > Customization > Change Management > Change Configurations.
- SDPMSP-11686 : Allow requests across accounts to be associated with a MSP Change under Admin > Customization > Change Management > Change Configurations.
- SDPMSP-14207 : Backup approver - Add a backup approver for users to ensure seamless processing of approval actions even during the approver's unavailability. The approver and backup approver should belong to the same account.
- SDPMSP-15437 : Mandate account for tasks under Admin > General Settings > Advanced Portal Settings.
- SDPMSP-17354 : Account-specific Outgoing Mail Server Configuration. You can now configure account-specific outgoing mail server configuration. If the account-specific configuration is added,then it will be used for emails if not the default configuration will be used.
- SDPMSP-19875 : You can now integrate SDP MSP with Site 24x7 MSP. With this, you can have account specific Integration Actions in SDP MSP.
- SDPMSP-19982 : Automatic Site Association for Assets based on IP Address. You can now automate the association of IT assets to sites based on their IP addresses. To do this, create a configuration under Admin >> Discovery >> Scan Settings >> Auto Site Allocation.
Following is the support policy of ServiceDesk Plus MSP :
- Please follow our Announcements on major EOL topic , API changes, feature releases periodically. Please sign up and follow our community to get periodic updates.
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
We are planning to stop support for version 10.6 and below by Mid of Q2-2023. Hence I request all users to plan your upgrades. Please upgrade to 14.0 version to get more enhancements.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance IT service delivery. With every release, existing bugs are fixed, thus reducing the number of issues or breakdowns you experience with ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at email@example.com for any assistance.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Service Delivery
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus MSP Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?