O365 Manager Plus - Fixes and Enhancements 
O365 Manager Plus Release Notes
Release notes for build 4410 (Mar 5, 2021)
- Database backup and restore, and robo update features are now available for MS SQL users.
- An option to backup database while manually updating M365 Manager Plus has been added.
Issue in fetching MFA status of user accounts when REST API is enabled has been fixed.
Issue with technicians being able to create users in domains that do not belong to the virtual tenant delegated to them has been fixed.
The incorrect results issue due to insufficient data while performing mailbox content search has been fixed.
The option to manage users from MFA Enabled and MFA Disabled Users reports which was removed in build 4408 has been added again.
Technicians can now provide multiple values for ManageBy parameter while using CSV to create distribution groups.
Issue faced while applying filter based on Extended Properties in Azure AD STS Logon audit profile has been fixed.
Incorrect data issue faced while applying filter in the Inactive Mobile Devices report has been fixed.
Release notes for build 4408 (Jan 20, 2021)
- Delta sync enabled reports : To help improve the product performance, few user, mailbox, contacts and group reports will only fetch the incremental changes after the first successful sync.
- The issue faced by virtual tenant-delegated technicians during bulk user creation has been fixed.
- Non-English language users can now view their Calendar Folder Statistics report properly.
- The issues with Non-Owner Mailbox Access, Email Activity, Dynamic Distribution Group Members, Recently Password Reset Users (Self-Service) reports have been fixed.
- MSOnline dependency is removed for the user creation task which can now be done using Graph API.
Please click here to check the fixes and enhancements on the previous version of the application.