[New Release] ADManager Plus' latest build 7200 with Anomaly report, Azure AD backup and recovery support, and more is now live. Update now!
We are delighted to let you know that we have released the latest build of ADManager Plus, 7200.
Here's a glimpse of the build highlights:
- ADManager Plus no longer supports PostgreSQL versions older than 10. You will be forced to update PostgreSQL to 10.18 or migrate to MS SQL during service pack installation.
- It is recommended to install or migrate to 64-bit architecture of ADManager Plus for optimized performance. A warning message will now be displayed while installing the 32-bit version of ADManager Plus.
- GPO reports: Three new GPO reports, GPO Delegation, GPO Modeling, and Direct and Inherited GPO Links have been added for enhanced GPO reporting.
- Anomaly report: Detect and report on the anomalous behavior of help desk technicians and administrators using this report.
- Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) in Workflow: Determine what happens to pending and time sensitive workflow requests with SLAs.
- Google Workspace user provisioning: Create Google Workspace user accounts without creating AD accounts.
- Azure AD backup and recovery: Protect the objects in your Azure AD environment and combat data loss by backing them up and restoring them when needed.
- Load Balancing: Distribute incoming requests to the servers in your network and have an uninterrupted AD management experience with this feature.
- Templates: Options to import and export User Creation Rules as CSV files, reorder and prioritize them, and preview before importing and copying from another template.
- Scheduled reports:
- Scheduled reports can now be directly shared with users or groups that are added as help desk technicians.
- You can now schedule Google Workspace reports.
- Google Workspace management:
- You can now link multiple Google Workspace accounts to the same domain.
- Option to sync AD users with their Google Workspace accounts created with the same email ID has been added.
- You can now add Employee ID for the Google Workspace user accounts.
- GPO management:
- You can now edit the GPO Preference settings like Environment, Files, Folders, Ini Files values for user and computer configurations.
- You can now Force GPO Update operation on domain computers instantly.
- You can now perform the following actions in ADManager Plus using REST APIs:
- Move user from one OU to another
- Search and delete OUs
- Search, enable, disable, and delete computers, add or remove them from groups, and move from one OU to another.
- Remove authtokens of help desk technicians.
- You can now view the list of direct and nested group members exclusively in Detailed Group Members report using the Tree View option.
- Any AD user can now be added as a Workflow Reviewer even if they are not a help desk technician.
How to update to this build?
New to ADManager Plus?
the fully-functional 30-day free trial now.
Have more questions about this release?
Leave a comment below or reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out.
Team ADManager Plus
New to ADSelfService Plus?