ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus MSP version 14.6 - Build 14620 is released
Greetings for the day. We released ServiceDesk Plus MSP - version 14.6 - Build - 14620.
We also released a couple of features in the recent hotfix releases. Please refer to the Migration path and the read me available to upgrade your SDP MSP instance.
Please note the behavior changes mentioned in our read me.
From this release, only the below OS are supported. Please upgrade your OS before upgrading to this build.
Compatible OS list:
- Windows : Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2022, Windows 11
- Ubuntu : Version 20 and above
- RHEL & Centos : Version 7 and above
- Debian : Version 10 and above
Following is the support policy of ServiceDesk Plus MSP :
- Please follow our Announcements on major EOL topic , API changes, feature releases periodically. Please sign up and follow our community to get periodic updates.
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available
Regularly updating your software is a good practice, and we advise doing so at least twice a year to take advantage of the latest features and enhancements that can significantly benefit your business.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at email@example.com for any assistance.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Service Delivery
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus MSP Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?