M365 Manager Plus - Fixes and Enhancements 
M365 Manager Plus Release Notes
Release notes for 4531
Issue fix :
- You can now reset the configured MFA methods in the MFA Settings management task.
- M365 Manager Plus now supports the employee ID attribute in user creation templates and tasks.
- Users can now view the Schedule History for the Product Schedulers.
- The issue of Multi-Factor Authentication Status report failing has been fixed.
- The issue of the Password Credentials column not being updated during delta sync of the Azure AD Applications report has been fixed.
- The issue of missing logs in the Recent Logon Failure report has been fixed.
- The issue of Soft Deleted Mailbox report failing has been fixed.
- The issue of geo-location data not being collected has been fixed.
- The issue of Groups Accept Mail From report collecting only a set number of records has been fixed.
- The issue of profile-based reports and the archiving feature being frozen if run concurrently has been fixed.
- The issue with timezone conversion in the Exchange Online module that resulted in data not being available for the required time period in the Mail Trace Audit report has been fixed.
- The issue of threshold-based alert notifications not being sent out has been fixed.
Release notes for 4527:
- Data engine migration for improved performance: For customers who installed M365 Manager Plus before build 4324, Audit, Alert and Content Search data will be migrated to Elasticsearch data engine from the configured database to improve product performance.
- Archiving: Users now have the option to archive and restore audit logs stored in Elasticsearch data engine.
Release notes for 4525:
- Two new reports have been added under the Shared Mailbox reports category.
- Inactive Shared Mailboxes by Last Received Mail: This report shows all the shared mailboxes that have not received any mail in the specified duration.
- Inactive Shared Mailboxes by Last Sent Mail: This report shows all the shared mailboxes that have not sent any mail in the specified duration.
Release notes for 4523:
- Troubleshooting: Users can now check and troubleshoot the issues in their network connection, URL endpoints connection, Exchange session creation and authentication, and permissions required by the Azure AD application and service account from the product's Tenant Settings option.
- Users can now configure lower/upper case requirements in the Naming Formats feature in the Management module.
- Technicians can now export the managed/unmanaged objects list from the Manage License module.
- Virtual Tenant filter has been added to the following reports:
- Calendar Folder Permissions
- Migration Users
- Exchange Online Users
- CSV file can be uploaded as a source for the Modify Security Group Members task.
- Date filter has been added for the following log-based reports:
- Undelivered Emails
- Emails to Invalid Address
- Failed Emails Due to Size
- The issue in managing tenants when AD360 or Log360 license has been applied has been fixed.
- The issue of the product's custom logo not being displayed on the product login and MFA page has been fixed.
- The issue of unauthenticated file access in notification templates' attachment option has been fixed.
- The issue of incorrect count of monitoring service health events has been fixed.
- The issue of Daily Activity reports not being generated while a proxy server with authentication is configured has been fixed.
- The issue of not being able to update the Exchange URI settings has been fixed.
- The issue of client info data parsing in audit has been fixed.
- The issue of license management task failing for a large number of tenants has been fixed.
- The issue of not being able to add AD technician via Log360 has been fixed.
- The issue of AD technicians not being able to login to M365 Manager Plus using single sign-on in AD360 has been fixed.
- The issue of AD technicians not being able to login if any leading or trailing spaces were given in the Domain User Name while adding them as technicians has been fixed.
- The issue of Country attribute being updated with Country Code instead of Friendly Name in User Creation has been fixed.
- The issue of hashed values being found in the Daily Usage Reports even after changing the privacy settings in the Microsoft portal has been fixed. After changing the privacy settings, the user needs to run the DefaultRestAPI schedule to keep the product notified about the change.
- The issue of Mailbox Permissions report failing, stating Object not found, has been fixed.
- The issue of not being able to connect to Exchange Online module in the Azure US tenant has been fixed.
- The issue of the following reports failing in the non-ElasticSearch version of M365 Manager Plus has been fixed.
- Distribution List Mail Summary
- Shared Mailbox Email Activity
- Email Activity by Group
- Email Activity by User
- The Active Mobile Devices report not generating due to Microsoft API internal error in certain cases has been fixed.
- Excluded deleted objects from showing in the GUI for the following reports:
- Inactive Contacts
- Groups with Owner
- Groups without Owner
- Inactive DL by Last Mail Activity
- Last Mail Activity by Mail Enabled Groups
- Mail Enabled Security Groups
- Inactive DL by Last Sent Mail
- Inactive DL by Last Received Mail
- Report from CSV
Please click here
to check the fixes and enhancements on the previous version of the application.
New to ADSelfService Plus?