Please follow the steps below to migrate the installation to a different drive.
A.) The build number of the NetFlow Analyzer should be the same on both the servers. (You can find the Build number by clicking on the 'About' link on the top right corner of the user interface)
1. Shut down NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Backup the below directories \ files to a safe location. Note that these are 2 different directories but with the same name, and hence ensure you mark which one is which so as not to be confused when restoring.
i. data folder from <NetFlow> home directory. ii. pgsql folder from <NetFlow> directory. iii. AdventnetLicense.xml file from <NetFlow\lib> directory.
3. Uninstall the current build after taking backup and Install same NetFlow Analyzer BUILD 64 on the server and run the NetFlow Analyzer service once. You can download same BUILD from the below link:
4. Run the service once and shutdown the NetFlow Analyzer service.
6. Restore the backed up folders to the new installation under the same location:
i. data folder backed up from <NetFlow> home directory to <NetFlow> home directory. ii. pgsql folder backed up from <NetFlow> directory to <NetFlow> directory.
7. Once copied, open command prompt as Administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/bin and execute initPgsql.bat / sh once.
8. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service and apply the license file from License Management page in the product GUI.