Community and Support
Submit a Ticket
MSSQL database migration in v12
Kindly follow the below steps to migrate the SQL DB,
1. Take a backup of "
" file from the location "ManageEngine\OpManager\conf".
2. Take a SQL backup of
from the old server via SQL Management Studio.
3. Create a new DB named OpManagerDB with the same permissions on the new MSSQL databaseserver.
4. Restore the SQL Backup on the new server via SQL Management Studio.
5. Open command prompt as Administrator (right click CMD -> Run As Adminstrator) in the application installed server and go to the path "ManageEngine\OpManager\bin"
6. Execute the command "
" and point the OpManager with the new DB details.
7. Once configured, Replace the existing "customer_config.xml" file from the location "ManageEngine\OpManager\conf" with the backup "customer_config.xml" file that we have taken.
8. Start the OpManager service and check if everything works fine.
Updated: 7 days ago
Help us to make this article better
Migration of Database from MYSQL to MSSQL in the Firewall Analyzer
MSSQL Server migration
MSSQL Database shrink.
Mysql to Pgsql/Mssql -- Plugin
Netflow Analyzer migration (Links based on installation type)
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk