Community and Support
Submit a Ticket
How to restore the database of supportcenter plus in a new instance?
1. Find out the build number of the live server.
You can know it from About Product (inside ? icon)in the top right of the user interface.
2. Download the same version from the below link
if your build number is 8108 then download 8108 build
3. In the test install the downloaded build.
4. Start the service once and then Shutdown the service.
5. Then Restore the backup data which is taken from the Live server.
* Restoring Data Steps:
Go to [Supportcenter Home]\\bin
execute the command restoreData.bat
It will open a new window browse the backup file and click ok to start the restore operation.
6. Once the above process is completed, Start the service
Now login to the portal and change the Incoming and outgoing mail server address else the users will get notifications and the emails will also be fetched wrongly in this instance as well.
Updated: 20 Sep 2018 03:20 AM
Help us to make this article better
Steps to revert the environment from an upgrade failure situation ?
Inputs required for analyzing Performance Issues
Workaround for Backup Issues
Inputs required for analyzing Mail fetching or Notification issues
Steps for Performance Tuning
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk