It is with great pleasure to provide the beta version of the Exchange auditing feature in Exchange Reporter Plus.
Exchange Auditing is crucial for reliable email messaging and security compliance requirements. Exchange servers, Mailboxes, Quota limits, Permission changes should be routinely monitored for keeping track of all access and the audit data can be maintained and used for compliance requirements. To help audit Exchange data, Exchange Reporter Plus offers some predefined audit reports. The existing reports can be customized or new audit reports can be created and below are afew audit reports available in our application:
* Non-owner Mailbox Logon Report,
* User Logon Activity Report,
* Mailbox Permission Changes Report,
* Mailbox Send As Permission Changes Report,
* Mailbox Quota Changes Report,
* Mailboxes Activated/Deactivated Report,
* Exchange Stores Dismounted/Mounted Report,
* Alerts, Schedule Reports etc.
You can download the beta from the link below:
Note: Please download and install the beta version on the test machine and ensure that .Net framework 3.5 is installed on it (.Net framework 3.5 comes default with Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 as OS component). No migration support for the beta version.