Windows-WMI -No CPU Data: Win32_PerfRawData_PerfProc_Process returns "Invaild Class" through WBEMTEST
1) Start Regedit.exe. (You cannot use Regedt32.exe because it does not allow searching for registry values.)
3)Check if there is a key "Disable Performance Counters" and with value set to "1",which means it is DISABLED.
4)Either Delete the key ,or set the value to "0".
5)Reboot of the server is required.
For other Performance Counters that may be disabled,this needs to be checked.Refer the solution provided by microsoft below:
- Start Regedit.exe. (You cannot use Regedt32.exe because it does not allow searching for registry values.)Click to select the following key
- Select Find from the Edit menu.
- In the Find What field, type Disable Performance Counters.
- Click Find Next. This will locate a Performance key that may have this Registry value set to 1.
- If the Registry value is set to 1, set the value to 0 or delete the Registry value.
- Press F3 to find the next occurrence of this Registry value.
- Repeat the previous two steps until there are no Performance keys that have the Disable Performance Countersvalue set to 1.
Getting 'Invalid WMI query' with error code 0x80041017 in Windows
"Invalid WMI query" with error code WBEM_E_INVALID_QUERY (0x80041017) found in log files or script execution when collecting Windows performance counter data. It is possible that the Win32_PerfRawData_PerfOS_Processor cannot be found or accessed on ...
Configuring non-admin user account for WMI monitoring
QUESTION: How to set up WMI monitoring without domain admin or local admin credentials RESOLUTION: Windows will only allow members of the Administrators or Domain Admin groups to read WMI class information by default. However, you can configure a ...
CPU data not available for the server
Please follow the steps : 1.) Open cmd with run as administrator privilege on the affected server. Execute the below command and send screenshot if any error message comes: winmgmt /verifyrepository winmgmt /resyncperf 2.) Open wbemtest tool with ...
How is CPU Core utilization calculated for Windows servers?
CPU Core Utilization : The same way in CPU Utilization, we execute the below query and from the output we execute another query to get the details of CPU Core details. Select * from Win32_PerfRawData_PerfOS_Processor where Name!='_Total' Select * ...
Setting WMI access through Active Directory and Group Policy Object
In our case, we run Active Directory on Windows 2008 R2 and we want to scan the target machine which is Windows 2012 R2 machine. Our domain is called “APMCLU” and we name our dedicated WMI user-account “wmiuser”. First – Setting done from Active ...