The WMI class is not available or not registered.
1. Execute the following command, in the remote machine where .NET is running :
This will reconstruct and register the WMI classes.
2. In Applications Manager, go to the problematic .NET monitor details page and click the 'Edit Monitor' link present in the right side menu. This opens the monitor configuration page.
3. In the monitor configuration page, give the password and save the settings.
4. Check whether the data is collected for the attributes for which the troubleshoot link was shown.
5. If the data is still not shown, contact our support portal, at email@example.com, with the following details:
cscript wmiDotNetDebug.vbs<Hostname> <username> <passdowrd> >> debug.txt