While reporting a problem to the support team, what are the details that are required?
- Build number (to find the build number, go to Support tab in the product -> Product Information -> Build Number)
- Browser version if it is a web client related problem.
- Operating System.
- Firewall Information.
- Error messages in console or web client if any.
- Support information file (to create Support Information File,go to Support tab in the product -> Applications Manager Support -> Support Information File)
- Whether you are running the Applications Manager in Linux or Windows machine. If you are running in Windows whether it is running as a Service or not.
- Whether you have any antivirus software running in the machine in which Applications Manager is running. If you are running antivirus software, you have to exclude the directory in which Applications Manager is installed.
- Monitors you have configured in Applications Manager.
- Screenshots of the page(s) where error message / issue can be seen.
New to ADSelfService Plus?