What are the features that can be monitored after configuring Guest OS for Hyper-V VM?
Guest OS Configuration:
- Guest OS Configuration is the process for Collecting the data by connecting to any of the Hyper-V VM itself.
- In Hyper-V, the hostname/ip for the VM will be retrieved automatically by the APM. For Linux VM, need to install Linux Integration Service.
Features that can be Monitored after Configuring Guest OS:
- Disk Partition Details of a Hyper-V VM:
- Disk Volumes Details for that VM can be Monitored.
- Service,Process and Eventlog Details of Hyper-V VM:
- Service Status, Proces Instances and its CPU and Memory Utilization and Eventlogs can be Monitored.
- For Linux VM, only Process related metrics can be monitored.