Upgrade form version 12.0 and above to latest 12.2
Download the PPM file from the below link:
Shut down OpManager. (If OpManager is running as a windows service,
stop the service from 'Control Panel' > 'Services' window and close
End the processes: Open the Task Manager and make sure the processes 'java' and postgres are terminated. If not, terminate the processes.
2. Start command prompt as an administrator [cmd > right click --> run as administrator] Click here to see the screenshot.
3. Backup the complete <OpManager_Home> directory to a safe location.
4. Launch Update Manager - Go to '<OpManager-home-directory>/bin' folder and run the script 'UpdateManager.bat' (UpdateManager.sh for Linux).
5. Click 'Browse' button to select the Upgrade Pack file (the .ppm file that you'd downloaded) and choose 'Install'.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the Service/Upgrade Pack.
7. Once the upgrade is complete.
8. Start OpManager Service for the changes to take effect.
Upgrade steps from build 12.4 or above to 12.5
Note: NetFlow Analyzer version 12.5 has postgres upgrade from 9.2 .4 to 10.10 hence there is additional care need to be taken while performing upgrade. Disk Space in the NetFlow Analyzer installed drive should be 1.25 times free with respect to ...
Upgrade Steps for NetFlow Analyzer Distributed Edition to 10250 from 9900
Follow the steps in the to Upgrade NetFlow Analyzer: Note: Take the backup of the NetFlow_Home directory backup in both NetFlow Analyzer Central and Collector service and proceed with the upgrade steps. This version requires an Java version upgrade. ...
Upgrade 12000 to 12100
Note: This is applicable only for NetFlow Analyzer Build 12000 and above. Make sure to take the backup of the complete <OpManager_Home> directory after stopping the service before following the steps. For Windows Upgrade: 1. Stop NetFlow ...
Latest Consolidated Patch
Note: This is applicable only for NFA Build 12200. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. WINDOWS: Steps 1. Download the file named 12200FixesPatch_Jul10.zip from here and save it to a safe location. 2. Copy ...
Distributed Edition Upgrade to Build 9900 from 9860 / 9861 / 9862 / 9865 / 9870/9800 / 9810 / 9850
NOTE: Make sure you have taken the complete NetFlow Analyzer directory backup for all the collectors and Central before you proceed with the upgrade. 1- Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service on Central Server(Collector service should be running). 2- ...