Upgrade Steps for NetFlow Analyzer Distributed Edition to 10250 from 9900
Follow the steps in the to Upgrade NetFlow Analyzer:
Note: Take the backup of the NetFlow_Home directory backup in both NetFlow Analyzer Central and Collector service and proceed with the upgrade steps.
This version requires an Java version upgrade.
Download the service pack from the link given below in NetFlow Analyzer Central Server and follow the instructions:
NOTE: Ensure you are on BUILD 9900 or above as the service pack can be applied only on top this BUILD.
- Shutdown NetFlow Analyzer Central Service. If NetFlow Analyzer is running as a service, stop the service also.
- Copy the directory to a safe location. Note : This version involves JRE upgrade, Please follow the Step 3 without fail:
- Download the JRE upgrade pack by clicking on Relevant link in NetFlow Central and Collector servers and copy the same to (NetFlow\) directory:
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat (.sh in case of Linux) file present in the /bin directory NetFlow Analyzer Central Server. ( Collector will auto upgrade once the upgrade finish in Central server )
- From the window that pops up, click Browse and select the service pack you downloaded.
- Click Install to install the service pack. This may take several minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the service pack is fully installed.
- Click Close and then click Exit to exit the Update Manager tool.
- Start the NetFlow Analyzer Central service.
- The NetFlow Analyzer Collector's will get auto upgraded and will start automatically.