Using a Python script via custom trigger, we can update the status invoking an API call.
Find the attached update_req_status.py and configuration.json file
1. Move both the files to <SCP Home>/integration/custom_Scripts folder.
2. Edit the update_req_status.py and set the status that needs to be set when the trigger is executed.
3. Edit the configuration.json file and provide the necessary details including the API Key.
4. Create a Custom Trigger depending on your requirement like below:
5. Based on the criteria, the trigger invokes the script and the status is set.
Note: This works only for 11.0 as use V3 API.