Update Resolution from one SDP instance to another - Deluge
Use Case: There are scenarios where two ServiceDesk plus instances are used in an organization for different departments and requests created in one instance is duplicated in another. Similarily when a resolution is updated in one the same has to be propagated to the other.
1. Download and copy the script file into the Admin > Request Custom Functions.
2. Update the URL used to access ServiceDesk and the technician api key in the Global_functions for both source and target.
Refer Sample as below:
3. Admin > Request Custom Function > Global function > New - Paste the content of "global_function_36 - PortalIDList.txt"
4. Admin > Request Custom Function > Global function > New - "global_function_38 - UpdateResolution.txt"
5. Configure the script under the Admin > Custom Trigger.
New to ADSelfService Plus?