Update request status when a new reply is received.
When a technician works on a request, there might be incidents where he might need additional information from the requester. In such cases the request is moved to "On Hold" status while waiting the requester's reply. These request has to be moved to "In Progress" stage when a reply is received from the requester.
2. functions.py : This package consists of all the functions that are used to handle the standard requirements of the customer. Most repeated requirements are written as separate functions. Depending on our usecase, we can include these functions in our script.
3. configuration.json : This file maintains the configuration details of the installed server.
1. Extract the ZIP file under ..\ManageEngine\Servicedesk\integration\custom_scripts - folder.
2. Edit the configuration.json and update the values.
3. For Custom Triggers: Go to Admin > Custom Trigger > give a trigger name > Execute when a new reply is received > execute script - py update_req_status.py $COMPLETE_V3_JSON_FILE and set the criteria as "Status=On Hold"