Use Case: Automatically unlock user accounts in ADManager Plus when a ticket is raised in ServiceDesk Plus for the same.
All you have to do is, invoke a Deluge script to unlock the user using ADManager Plus API.
Steps to set it up:
1. To connect with ADManager Plus, you will need the URL where your ADManager Plus is hosted, Auth Token, and Domain Name as a prerequisite. Using a global function, you can store this information securely and call it across custom functions when necessary.To create a global function, go to Admin > Request Custom Function > Global Functions > New. Set the global function's return type to 'Map' and add the Deluge script to the editor.
2. Create Incident Additional fields to store the ADMP field values. Include these additional fields in the required template.
SDP Additional field names can be fetched from Admin > Incident - Additional Field > API Field Name
3. Under Admin >> Request Custom Function > Custom Action >> New, write a script to automatically unlock employees in your Active Directory. You can call the global function to this actionable part of the custom function.
Add API field names (of ServiceDesk Plus additional fields) and LDAP field values (of ADManager Plus fields) to the script after ensuring that they are mapped correctly. For example, as per the screenshot demonstrated below, sAMAccountName is stored in udf_sline_30.
4. Refer attachment for the deluge script. [File: Unlock_ADMP_User.txt]
5. With custom triggers we can configure a criteria such as ‘when a request is created or approved’ to invoke the deluge script stored in the custom function and automatically unlock an user account in ADMP.