Analytics Plus not accessible in iPad
Issue: Unable to launch AnalyticsPlus in iPad
If a customer tries to launch AnalyticsPlus in an iPad, after entering the credentials the screen will be stuck in loading data.
The issue occurs as few security changes were not enabled in the URLs used for the Mobile App.
Please follow the below steps in the customer setup.
- Open the file <AnalyticsPlus_home>/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/securityxmls/security-zrop.xml
- Search for the string apiscope="mobileapi" and replace them with apiscope="reportsapi"
- Search for the string antisamyfilter_mproxy and replace them with antisamyfilter_reports_mail
- Restart the services and then try connecting in iPad.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Move Analytics Plus from one Server/folder
Go to Start --> Services.msc and stop the ManageEngine Analytics Plus service. Take a backup of the entire <Analytics Plus_Home> directory and then move it to the new server. On the new server, navigate to (similar path) <Analytics Plus_Home>\bin ...
Analytics Plus Inventory
Aim: To have the detailed list of all the Reports, Databases created in Analytics Open Local & Cloud Databases and fill the entries password = Postgres and if any error occurs stating something like "check the DB connection" change the Port to ...
Steps to enable Google Analytics Connector
1. Stop the Analytics Plus services. 2. Modify the entry under <Analytics Plus home>/reports/conf/app.properties show.create.google.analytics.view=true Note: If the above property is missing, add them. By default the value will be set to 'false' 3. ...
How to import description and resolution fields from ServiceDesk Plus to Analytics Plus?
Description details from the Requests' module are not available out-of-the box in Analytics Plus as it might contain HTML contents and cannot be displayed properly for reporting. However, if you wish to import description details into Analytics Plus, ...
How to pull the attachment information of all the users from Servicedesk plus to Analytics plus ?.
If you are looking to import the information for the attachment of the user module as shown below, Sample imported table in the Analytics plus UI: Then, please follow the below instructions: 1. Login to your Analytics Plus and go-to your ServiceDesk ...