Note: This problem occurs only with self signed certificates in Analytics Plus.
[10:23:16:526]|[09-05-2020]|[SYSERR]|[INFO]||: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target|
SDP MSP: FAILURE :Error in establishing communication with ManageEngine Analytics Plus server. Please verify your host, port details
OPM : Initial Sync Failed
SDP MSP Troubleshooting:
When the integration is done, Servicedesk Plus MSP will communicate with Analytics Plus and if does not have valid certificate, error occurs. You can confirm it by trying to upload sample csv data using <ServiceDesk Plus MSP home>\zreports\uploadtool\bin\CSVUploadGUI.bat, and if it prompts same error then its an issue with certificate.
1. Download the attachment (certdgeneration.zip) and extract it under <ServiceDesk Plus MSP Home>
2. Edit gencert.bat by replacing "D:\ZOHO\jre7\bin\java" with "<ServiceDesk Plus MSP Home>\jre\bin\java"
3. Open cmd as Administrator and execute as below,
gencert.bat <Analytics Plus server hostname or IP>:<Port>
4. You will be prompted with below message if the certificate is already trusted.
Enter certificate to add to trusted keystore or 'q' to quit: 
5. Enter 1 and hit Enter.
6. After successful execution, you will be prompted as below with servername,
For Eg: Added certificate to keystore 'jssecacerts' using alias 'Dinesh-1556-1'
7. File 'jssecacerts' will be created under <ServiceDesk Plus MSP home>
8. Take a backup of the existing jssecacerts file found under <ServiceDesk Plus MSP home>\ jre\lib\security\and replace with the renamed file.
9. Restart ServiceDesk Plus MSP service.
1. Download the attached 'lincertgeneration' zip file and extract in ../ManageEngine/ServiceDesk Plus MSP directory.
After extraction you should find the below files.,
gencert.sh under ../ManageEngine/ServiceDesk Plus MSP
Cert.jar should be under ../ManageEngine/ServiceDesk Plus MSP/lib directory.
2. Connect to the console and goto ../ManageEngine/ServiceDesk Plus MSP and execute the command line with the below syntax.
../ManageEngine/ServiceDesk Plus MSP]#sh gencert.sh AnalyticsPlusServer:portnumber
Example:../ManageEngine/ServiceDesk Plus MSP]#sh gencert.sh AnalyticsPlus:8443
3. When you run the command You would receive an exception PKIX, and then it would ask to enter a value, enter '1', it will generate a file named 'jssecacerts' under ../ManageEngine/ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
4. Move the 'jssecacerts' to the location ../ManageEngine/Servicedesk/jre/lib/security folder and then restart the ServiceDesk Plus MSP.