Unable to add Active Directory monitor
1. Open command prompt in administrator mode and navigate to <Applications Manager Home>\working\conf\application\scripts directory.
2. Execute the below command replacing hostname, username and password with that of the Active Directory server:
cscript wmicheckauthentication.vbs hostname username password "select * from Win32_PerfRawData_PerfOS_Processor where Name='_Total'"
3. Check the output of the script. If it gets executed without error, you will be able to add the monitor in Applications Manager.
4. Check the prerequisites and proceed to add the monitor. The prerequisites can be found here:http://help.appmanager.com/prerequisites-for-applications-manager$ActiveDirectory
5. Check the output and try to resolve the errors found, if any.
If unable to resolve, reach out to our support with the output of the script execution to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the latest Support Information File (SIF) from Applications Manager with print all logs enabled for analysis.
JBoss 7 & above : Unable to add monitor
Note : The below troubleshooting steps are for JBoss version 6 EAP, 7 and above. Refer here for lower versions. For JBoss version 7 and above, Applications Manager collects data via JBoss Management Interface. The management URL should be accessible ...
Basic WMI connection check when unable to add monitor
Follow the below steps to check the WMI connection when unable to add the monitor in WMI mode. Supported monitors: Active Directory, Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 356 On Prem, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Skype for Business, Network Policy Server, ...
Unable to add MS Office SharePoint monitor
Check if all the prerequisites are done. The prerequisites can be found here: https://www.manageengine.com/products/applications_manager/help/prerequisites-for-applications-manager.html#SharePointServer WMI Mode If unable to add the SharePoint ...
Unable to add Exchange Server monitor
Check whether all the prerequisites are done. The prerequisites can be found here: https://www.manageengine.com/products/applications_manager/help/prerequisites-for-applications-manager.html#ExchangeServer WMI Mode If unable to add the Exchange ...
Unable to add Biztalk monitor in Powershell mode
Check whether all the prerequisites are done. The prerequisites can be found here: https://www.manageengine.com/products/applications_manager/help/prerequisites-for-applications-manager.html#MicrosoftBizTalkMonitoring If unable to add the Biztalk ...