To Modify the login screen or add a link
To add the link to your login screen/Modify the login screen perform the following steps.
For the login screen :
1. Save the page served under http://[servername-or-ipaddress:port-number/] as index.html. Copy this file onto c:\\\\AdventNet\\\\Me\\\\SupportCenter\\\\applications\\\\extracted\\\\AdventNetSupportCenter.eear\\\\AdventNetServiceDeskWC.ear\\\\AdventNetServiceDesk.war
2. Modify the index.html page as per your needs and the save the file under the same location.
To include a link to the login page
add <a href="supportcenterplus">http://www.theurl.com/">supportcenterplus </a> to the body of your personnel web page
3. Keep the FORM Submit and Action options as they are.
4. You can now access the modified index page as http://[servername-or-ipaddress:port-number]/index.html
For Logout Screen :
1. Edit the Web.xml file present under C:\\\\AdventNet\\\\ME\\\\SupportCenter\\\\applications\\\\extracted\\\\AdventNetSupportCenter.eear\\\\AdventNetServiceDeskWC.ear\\\\AdventNetServiceDesk.war\\\\WEB-INF and change the following:
should be changed as :
2. Restart SupportCenter Plus service.
When you access http://[server-name:portnumber]/ , it will show you the index page.
In case, you may wish to change the login error page too, the following entry
should be changed as
One note of caution : whenever a Service Pack/Upgrade Pack is released by SC+, the web.xml file is bound to change. You should ensure that you make this change after every SP/UP release.
Login Frequency Query Report
The below report would help us find the last logged in time of the users in SCP 11.0 SELECT AaaUser.FIRST_NAME "Technician", MAX(AaaLogin.NAME) "LoginName", MAX(AaaContactInfo.EMAILID) "Email", MAX(AaaAccSession.USER_HOST) "IP ...
Custom Script to enable "remove login" option for contacts in SCP 8.1
Use case: To disable login for contacts in bulk from Contacts module. The attached CustomScripts.js can be moved to SupportCenter/custom/scripts directory. Browser cache needs to be cleared for the script to work as expected
How to change login page image/logo in SCP 8.1
1. Go to Admin - > Global settings - > Application settings - > Settings. 2. Under Logo settings, you can import a custom image with the specified size, and you can use the image to be shown on the login page.
Login Page customization
Change logo in the login page: -> First go to Global Settings --> Application Settings --> Customize login page -> From the insert image drop-down, you can upload the picture that you would like to show on the login page. Please make sure that the ...
To center the Login page logo in SupportCenter Plus 11.0
By default, the logo for the login page in SupportCenter Plus is aligned to the left. Like below: To have the logo aligned to center, please go to Global Settings --> Application Settings --> Customize now Under logo-heading, text-align: center; can ...