Test Credential has failed,Although all the prerequisites are met for Powershell remoting.
Error : Test connection with remote server failed. Kindly check the credentials and try again.
Kindly configure TrustedHosts via Group Policy Editor as below: (This has to be done on both Applications Manager & the Exchange Server)
- Go to Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Edit Group Policy
- Under Local Computer Policy->Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->Windows Components->Windows Remote Management(WinRM).
- Click on WinRM Client -> Double click Trusted Hosts setting.
- Click on "Enabled" & Under the TrustedHostsList, provide the hostnames or IP addresses of the corresponding machines.
5)Click on Apply & OK.
6)Restart the Windows Remote Management(WinRM) Service for the changes to take effect.
Troubleshooting Authentication Failed error
Authentication Failure Authentication failure occurs when the request to a resource is missing or has invalid credentials. Check if URL requires authentication Access the URL in an incognito/private window and check if any pop up asking for ...
Microsoft Azure VM (Windows) - Powershell Remoting Failure
To resolve the issue, follow the steps given below: Go to Monitor Actions -> Edit Monitor page and check if Enable Guest OS Monitoring option is enabled. Verify if the Username and Password are correct. Verify whether all the prerequisites are done ...
Error : Service health retrieval failed
To troubleshoot the issue, follow the steps given below: Check whether all the prerequisites are met. Check if all the steps mentioned in the following link are implemented and the required permissions are ...
Powershell version 4 or above required.
Some of the cmdlets that Applications manager uses for data collection are not supported with powershell versions below 4. For Eg., The "Test-NetConnection" cmdlet which is used for Endpoint connectivity check is not available in older versions of ...
What are the prerequisites required to monitor 'Top 10 Queries By CPU' in PostgreSQL monitor?
1. Include the below lines in postgrsql.conf file located in <Data DIRECTORY>: shared_preload_libraries = 'pg_stat_statements' pg_stat_statements.track = all 2. Execute the below commands in psql shell: CREATE EXTENSION pg_stat_statements; 3. Restart ...