SupportCenter Plus as an Outlook Add-in
Pre-requisites: A valid user account with login credentials in SCP, a valid account in Microsoft Outlook with admin permissions.
To implement the add-in for your organization's users,
Download the attached manifest file for SCP Outlook Add-in.
In the downloaded file, replace the HostedDomainURL with your organization's domain URL wherever applicable.
- Save the file.
- Log in to your Microsoft Office Admin Center account.
- In the left pane, click Settings > Integrated Apps.
- In the displayed page, click Upload Custom Apps and choose to Upload manifest file (.xml) from the device.
- Click Choose and upload the file saved in Step 3.
- Click Next.
- In the page that displays, choose Entire Organization and click Next.
- On the next page, verify the permissions and click Next.
- Click Finish Deployment to complete the process.
You have now configured SupportCenter Plus as an add-in to your organization's Outlook mailbox.
Convert Emails to Requests
To convert an email as a request in SCP,
- Log in to your Outlook mailbox.
- Select the required email and click . The SCP user pane opens with a confirmation message. Click Yes to proceed.
- The request creation page opens with the email subject and the sender's email ID. You can reset the form by clicking .
- Enter the request details as you would do within the SCP application.
- Click Add Request.
From the SCP user pane of your Outlook Mailbox, you can perform the following actions:
- Reply: Send replies to a user regarding the request by clicking .
- Edit: Click Edit in the bottom bar to edit the request details from within Outlook Mailbox.
- Add Notes: Click to add a note to the request.
New to ADSelfService Plus?