Steps to take Configuration Backup and Restore Configuration Backup
Follow the below steps to take the configuration backup:
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer Service.
2. Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting/ and execute backupConfig.sh for Linux and backupConfig.bat for Windows file to take configuration backup.
3. This will create a backup data file named BackupConfig_NFA_ .data under NetFlow/backup folder.
Steps to restore:
1. Install the same version of NetFlow Analyzer and start/stop the service once.
4. Copy the backup folder from the NetFlow_Home directory from the old server to the new server.
5. To restore the configuration please stop the NetFlow Service and
6. Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting/ and execute restoreConfig.bat for Windows and restoreConfig.sh for Linux file.
7. Once Completed please start the NetFlow Analyzer service.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Upgrade steps from build 12.6 or above to 12.7
Note: NetFlow Analyzer version 12.7 has PostgreSQL data migration from 10.21 to 14.7 Tomcat - 8.5.43 to 9.0.71 JDBC driver changes postgresql-42.4.0.jar to postgresql-42.5.1.jar jtds-1.2.2.jar to mssql-jdbc-8.4.1.jre8.jar Disk Space in the NetFlow ...
Firewall Analyzer Mysql to Pgsql migration steps.
Stop the Firewall Analyzer Service. Take the backup or a VM snapshot of ManageEngine\Firewall folder. Download the correct zip files based on your OS(32/64bit) from the below link and extract it under <Firewall Analyzer Home>. ...
Applying device credentials in Network Configuration Manager
In this video you will learn how to apply credentials to devices in network configuration manager?
Upgrade steps from build 12.4 or above to 12.5
Note: NetFlow Analyzer version 12.5 has postgres upgrade from 9.2 .4 to 10.10 hence there is additional care need to be taken while performing upgrade. Disk Space in the NetFlow Analyzer installed drive should be 1.25 times free with respect to ...
Upgrade Steps for NetFlow Analyzer Distributed Edition to 10250 from 9900
Follow the steps in the to Upgrade NetFlow Analyzer: Note: Take the backup of the NetFlow_Home directory backup in both NetFlow Analyzer Central and Collector service and proceed with the upgrade steps. This version requires an Java version upgrade. ...