Steps to take Configuration Backup and Restore Configuration Backup
Follow the below steps to take the configuration backup:
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer Service.
2. Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting/ and execute backupConfig.sh for Linux and backupConfig.bat for Windows file to take configuration backup.
3. This will create a backup data file named BackupConfig_NFA_ .data under NetFlow/backup folder.
Steps to restore:
1. Install the same version of NetFlow Analyzer and start/stop the service once.
4. Copy the backup folder from the NetFlow_Home directory from the old server to the new server.
5. To restore the configuration please stop the NetFlow Service and
6. Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting/ and execute restoreConfig.bat for Windows and restoreConfig.sh for Linux file.
7. Once Completed please start the NetFlow Analyzer service.
New to ADSelfService Plus?