Steps to Reduce the DISC SPACE for NetFlow Analyzer ( rawCleanup )
Please follow the below steps to reduce the Disc space storage in NetFlow Analyzer:
1. Stop NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Open command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting
3. Execute rawCleanup.bat and wait until the process completes.
4. Exclude complete NetFlow_Home directory from any antivirus scan or automatic backup application running in the server.
5. Tune NetFlow Analyzer as mentioned in the below link:
For Mysql :
6. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service and navigate to Admin--> Storage Settings --> Raw Data Settings and select Retain Raw Data to the lowest time period and check on the issue.
Database Migration from Mysql to Postgres in NetFlow Analyzer version 10250
Steps to Migrate NetFlow Standalone Mysql DB to pgsql Datase Note: Migration is applicable only in build 10250 Both the MYSQL and PGSQL installation should be in the same server to perform the Migration. Make sure that you have enough disk space ...
NetFlow Analyzer Tool Disk Space Requirement
This this the Approximate Disk Space Calculation for Storing RAW Data , Aggregated Data and 1 min Flat files in NetFlow Analyzer: Aggregated Data: 1. Historic Data (Forever) Connversation Data = (507000 byte * number of top record * number of ...
NetFlow Analyzer Disk Space Requirement
Aggregated Data: 1. Historic Data (Forever) Connversation Data = (507000 byte * number of top record * number of interface * 2 ) Src and Dst data = 2* 58200 byte * number of interface Application Data = 2* number of application *number ...
Incorrect traffic information in Netflow analyzer
NetFlow Analyzer shows the information based on the flow Packets (NetFlow, sflow, Jflow, netstream etc..) exported by the device to the NetFlow Analyzer installed server. We have seen many customers come with the issue that the Utilization ...
Upgrade Steps for NetFlow Analyzer Distributed Edition to 10250 from 9900
Follow the steps in the to Upgrade NetFlow Analyzer: Note: Take the backup of the NetFlow_Home directory backup in both NetFlow Analyzer Central and Collector service and proceed with the upgrade steps. This version requires an Java version upgrade. ...