Steps to generate Server.ketstore from a .PFX file
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Open Command prompt as Administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/bin and execute sslGen.bat -f Enable and wait for it to complete.
3. Copy the .PFX file to NetFlow_Home/jre/bin.
4. Navigate to NetFlow_Home/jre/bin
keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore (cert).pfx -destkeystore server.keystore -srcstoretype pkcs12
please enter the correct password.Once it is executed proper, it will create a server.keystore file under NetFlow_Home/jre/bin
5. Copy the server.keystore file from NetFlow_Home/jre/bin to NetFlow_Home/conf
6. Put the correct keystore password under server.xml under NetFlow_Home/conf and set the keystore File location as ../conf/server.keystore and put the correct password for the keystore under Keypass.
7. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service.
Tuning Steps for High Performance Reporting Engine
Follow All the Steps as mentioned below: 1. Login to the High Performance Reporting Engine server (if installed in a remote server)with the Administrator login that used during the time of the High Perf installation. 2. You should have at-least 8 GB ...
Steps to take Configuration Backup and Restore Configuration Backup
Follow the below steps to take the configuration backup: 1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer Service. 2. Open a command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting/ and execute backupConfig.sh for Linux and backupConfig.bat for ...
Steps to use the Headless Mode in Linux
Steps to fix the issue Headless Mode and Jfree Chart in Linux: 1. Stop NetFlow Analyzer or OpManager Service 2. Navigate to NetFlow_Home/conf or OpManager_Home/conf folder and open file "wrapper.conf" in a editor. 4. Look for the last un-commented ...
Steps to Redirect application URL from HTTP to HTTPS
Follow the steps given below to setup the redirection from HTTP to HTTPS: 1. Stop the Service. 2. Go to the folder NetFlow_Home\conf (or) OpManager_Home\conf (for version 12) and open the file server.xml with WordPad. Find the below entry in the file ...
Steps to create a new user in VectorWise database for Windows till 12.4
Steps to Create a new user in VerctorWise database build 3.5.1 Steps if the HighPerf Reprting Engine is installed in the same server where the NetFlow Analyzer is installed: 1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service. 2. Download and extract the file named ...