Steps to fix the issue with User creation in NCM11
Note: The steps will only work over the NCM build 11000
1. Open Command prompt as Administrator and navigate to NCM_Home/pgsql/bin
2. Enter below to connect to the database:
For Windows : psql -U postgres -p 13310 -h 127.0.0.1 -d netflow
For Linux : ./psql -U postgres -p 13310 -S ../tmp/ -h 127.0.0.1 -d netflow
3. To know if there is an stray entry of any deleted user is available in the database please execute the below query:
select * from Users_TZone;
Please note down the user entries that are duplicated.
4. Execute the below query to delete the duplicated entries:
delete from Users_TZone where name='<name>';
5. Once deleted enter \q to exit the database.
6. Stop the NCM service.
7. Download the below patch file to avoid the issue in future:
The files link contains AdvNCM.jar
8. Please backup the existing AdvNCM.jar to a safe location from NCM_Home/lib.
9. Replace the downloaded AdvNCM.jar file under NCM_Home/lib.
10. Start NCM service.
NCM/NFA 12100 Consolidated Fix
Note: This is applicable only for NCM/NFA/FWA Build 12100. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. Patch: 1. Stop NCM(OpManager) Service. 2. Download the patch file from the link here 3. Copy and extract (using ...
Patch to resolve the issue with NCM 12200 device backup(MSSQL)
Hi , Thank you for sending us the requested logs. We have analyzed the logs and created the fix the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below and check on the issue: Please apply the patch to resolve the issue with the device backup in NCM ...
Patch to resolve the issue with NCM device backup(postgres)
Please apply the patch to resolve the issue with the device backup in NCM 12200(postgres) 1. Stop the OpManager server. 2. Please download the fix from the below link : ...
Fix for the issue with more that 100 user logins in v12 and above
Please follow the below steps regarding the issue with more than 100 configured users: Stop OpManager service. Open the file named ehcache.xml in Wordpad as administrator from the location OpManager_Home\classes\cachelib Please change ...
FIX for NFA-10250 for ASA issue and OUT traffic not shown for devices
This Patch is applicable only over the NetFlow Analyzer build 10250 Please download and unzip the patch file from the below link: https://uploads.zohocorp.com/Internal_Useruploads/dnd/NetFlow_Analyzer/o_19uprk25h3r21ci71tru24t1ule1/Fix.zip It ...