Set Task Owner depending on the request field values
Set Task Owner depending on the request field values.
When a task is triggered from a request, it should be assigned to a technician depending on the request field values.
Steps to follow:
- Goto Admin > Task Custom Functions > Global function > New > Paste the content from the attachment Global function_5.txt and save it with a name.
- Update the URL and integration key in the script.
- You can get the integration key under Admin > Integrations > Integration Key > New
- Please use an integration key with admin privilege, as there wont be any role related permission issues.
- Update the integration key in the global function.
- Go to Admin --> Task Custom Functions. Create a new function.
- Refer to the attached script. (updateTask.txt.)
- Update the global function count in the script as per your instance.
- Configure Task custom trigger to get executed on every task being created with "Module" as "Request".
New to ADSelfService Plus?