secured mail fetching (Office365 PKIX error)
1. Download the file from the below attachment and extract the gencert.bat file to the ManageEngine\\SupportCenter directory.After extraction you should see the below files under gencert.bat under ManageEngine\\SupportCenterCert.jar should be under ManageEngine\\SupportCenter\\lib directory.2.Connect to the commandprompt and goto ManageEngine\\SupportCenter and run the batch file with following format:C:>ManageEngine\\SupportCenter>gencert.bat exchangeservername:portnumber3. Running the command You would receive an exception PKIX,and then it would ask to enter a value and then provide value 1 which will generate a file called jssecacerts under ManageEngine\\SupportCenter4. Copy the jssecacerts file under ManageEngine\\SupportCenter\\jre\\lib\\security folder and then restart the SupportCenter plus application.5. Make sure the Mail Server Settings is configured correctly,start the fetching and check if it works fine.
1. Download the attachment and extract lincertgeneration.zip in ../ManageEngine/SupportCenter directory.After extraction you should find the below files., gencert.sh under ../ManageEngine/SupportCenter Cert.jar should be under ../ManageEngine/SupportCenter/lib directory.2.Connect to the console and goto ../ManageEngine/SSupportCenter and execute the command line with the below syntax. ../ManageEngine/SupportCenter]#sh gencert.sh exchangeservername:portnumberExample:../ManageEngine/SupportCenter]#sh gencert.sh pop.gmail.com 9953. When you run the command You would receive an exception PKIX,and then it would ask to enter a value, enter '1', it will generate a file named 'jssecacerts' under ../ManageEngine/SupportCenter.4. Move the 'jssecacerts' to the location ../ManageEngine/SupportCenter/jre/lib/security folder and then restart the SupportCenter Plus.5. Now, save the Incoming mail server settings and start fetching.
In Linux, if you receive the below error, perform the following steps:
1. Remove the gencert.sh and cert.jar files that were previously placed.
2. From the lincertgeneration.zip, place the cert.jar file under Manageengine/SupportCenter folder.
3. Extract all the contents of cert.jar and make sure that all the extracted files InstallCert.Class, InstallCert.java and InstallCert$SavingTrustManager.class are present under the same Manageengine/SupportCenter folder
4. In the terminal run the below command from Manageengine/SupportCenter directory:
java InstallCert <host_name>:<port>
5. Now move the generated jssecacerts file to jre/lib/security and restart the server
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Analytics - SupportCenter Plus integration PKIX path building failed (for SCP 11.0)
While syncing Analytics Reports, this error may appear where the self-signed certificate to sync both Analytics Reports and SCP will be missing. These traces (mentioned below) can be viewed in the file zrmeinteglog0.txt under the location ...
Steps to increase fetching mail count
Connect to the database : Execute the below query select * from scpglobalconfig where category='MailFetching' and parameter='ProcessMails'; if there is no row available then execute below query alone. insert into scpglobalconfig ...
Inputs required for analyzing Mail fetching or Notification issues
In case you face mail fetching or mail notification issues, please follow the steps below and send the necessary files for analysis. Usually, mail fetching issue will occur when the mail thread is locked. It will be resolved once the restart the ...
Error when Processing Request during Upgrade - Version8121 - 11
Error: While upgrading 8121 to 11011 when you get the below shown error, Cause of the error: The issue with the Upgrade is that the System defined user kept getting deleted and it was because of data anonymization. Solution : In 8121, Go to ...
Error - Sanity Failed - Upgrade from 8121 to 11
While upgrading from 8121 to 11, after executing Updatemanager.bat and if the update fails, You need to check the Updatemanager logs in the path < Support Center Plus Application path -> Server-> Default-> Logs > . And if you find the below ...