Scripts to update request status when a new reply is received.
Please do refer to the below steps to change the status when a Contact sends a new reply to the ticket.
1. Download the script files from the below link and extract them and place it under..\ManageEngine\SupportCenter\integration\custom_scripts - folder.
2. Edit the following details on the script
- configuration.json: Update the technician key & URL
- update_req_status.py: Configure the custom status you would like to set upon the trigger.
3. Under Admin>Custom Trigger use the below criteria
Replace the On-hold with the custom status and save the trigger and test the case.
In case you want to reopen the ticket if a ticket is in resolved status. In the 3rd point, set criteria as Resolved and change the script also with status resolved and then
4. Goto Admin -> Self-Service Portal Settings -> and Set Yes for Allow Contacts to reopen their own requests?
Now check the case by sending a reply and it should update the status accordingly.
PS: Initially if you do not see the status change please try it in a private window.
New to ADSelfService Plus?