Script to AutoShare Request to Groups
Please follow the below link to setup python on the server
Steps to configure
1. Extract the attached zip file in <Home>/integration/custom_scripts
2. Update configuration.json with your instance details
3. Reports> New Query Report > Execute select * from queuedefinition and get the ids of the groups to be shared with.
4. Modify the ids in the script file.
5. Under Admin >> Custom Trigger, create a trigger to get executed when a request is created and assigned to a particular group.
6. Action > Execute Script: py setsharerequest_sameGroup.py $COMPLETE_V3_JSON_FILE
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Script to Auto share request
1. Download MSP_share_Request.zip from the attachment, extract it, and paste the same under ManageEngine\ServiceDesk Plus MSP\integrations\Custom_scripts. # auto_share_MSP.py # functions.py # configuration.json 2. ...
Create New request using Python Script
Script to raise a new request using Python Script. Pre-requisite - Python should be installed in the server and configured. You can review the instructions here - Requests module should be installed with the python Steps 1. Download the zip file from ...
Python script to update request status
This article consists of a python script to update the request status based on a criteria set in Custom trigger. For installation and setup of PYTHON, please refer the below link, ...
Python script to automate FCR
Please find the attached Python script on this link to automate FCR via custom trigger when the request is created and resolved by the same technician. The link contains two Python scripts with the name FCR.py (this script can be used when MSP is ...
Script to Auto merge requests with exact same subject
Use case: Too many alerts for the same reason from a machine keeps generating multiple tickets in SDP MSP. You can use the below script to auto-merge the requests in the application. The Merged tickets description will be added as a note to the ...