Please follow the below steps.
1. Go to Reports tab --> New query report --> copy the query to the query editor and run the report. Save the report in the folder.
The query is available in the attachment (query.txt).
Modify the status in the query.
2. Goto Admin > Custom Schedules Functions > Global function > New > Paste the content from the attachment configuration.txt and save it with a name.
3. Update the URL and technician key in the script. You can get the technician key under profile in the top right corner. Refer to the attached screenshot.
Refer to the below link.
4.Go to Admin --> Custom Schedules Functions --> Custom Actions --> Paste the content from the attachment 3. 3. Close_change.txt and save it with a name.
5. Modify the global function name, report name, status in the script. Refer to the attached screenshot.
6. Configure the custom schedule as in the attached screenshot.