Scheduled reports are not getting delivered
There could be many reasons why the scheduled reports were not delivered to the specified email ID. The most common reasons include improper configuration of the mail server, generation of empty reports with settings that specify not to deliver empty reports, the daily email limit being surpassed, and more. To cross-verify if the configurations are suitable for report scheduling:
- Log in to the EventLog Analyzer web console as an administrator.
- Navigate to Reports, click Scheduled Reports at the bottom-left corner, and check whether the schedule was successful.
- Navigate to Settings > System Settings > Notification Settings, check the Mail Settings, and send a test email for confirmation.
- Go to Settings > Admin Settings > Product Settings, and increase the Daily Email Limit value or disable it.
Note: For builds 12160 and later, you will receive an alert email when the email limit threshold has been reached. For build 12159 or older, you can check for traces of Email limit exceeded in the serverout.log file.
5. Check if the specified report is empty because of unavailability of data for the set criteria.
6. Verify the Empty Reports Mailing Action under Settings > Admin Settings > Product Settings.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Why are some SQL Server reports showing no data?
Case 1: Are the required audit policies configured? Open SQL Server Management Studio application in the Windows machine in which SQL Server is installed, and connect to the required instance. Click the Security option. The Server Audit ...
Time delay in exporting reports
One of the main reasons for delay in report exports is the large volume of report entries. To reduce the report export time, we recommend you generate and export only the information needed. Select the exact time period and columns that are required ...
What to do if the Alerts stopped triggering or is getting delayed?
Open the EventLog Analyzer GUI, go to the Alerts tab ⇾ click on "More tools" at the right-top corner and click on "Manage Profiles". Ensure the alert profile is enabled. Click on "Update" next to the Alert Profile name, ensure that the "Email ...
How to collect the users Enabled/Disabled SQL logs?
The Enable/Disable logs will be recorded in the Event Viewer in the following scenarios: In SQL Server Management Studio, Security ⇾ Logins ⇾ Right-click on any user ⇾ Properties ⇾ Status ⇾ Login section ⇾ select Disabled/Enabled. By executing the ...
What to do if the EventLog Analyzer failed to update the IP's geolocation data due to network issue?
This occurs when there is no internet connection on the EventLog Analyzer server or if the creator server is unreachable. Domains/sites to be whitelisted: https://creator.zoho.com https://creatorexport.zoho.com The geolocation feature is used by ...