Prerequisites for monitoring Cron jobs
Below is the list of prerequisites for monitoring Cron jobs:
- Curl must be installed in the remote Linux machine.
- Script linked to the cron job must have executable permission.
- The machine where Applications Manager is installed should be reachable from the remote Linux machine via SSL port without any proxy server.
- The remote machine where the cron job is running must be synced with the correct time zone.
- Cron job interval should be a minimum of five minutes.
- Cron job uses HTTPs protocol to send responses to the machine where Applications Manager is installed and is validated using the admin user's Rest API key. If the admin user's API key is regenerated, then update the latest API key for all the cron job(s) on the remote Linux machine using the crontab -e command.
- Linux cron is supported only in SSH and TELNET mode of monitoring.
What are the prerequisites required to monitor 'Top 10 Queries By CPU' in PostgreSQL monitor?
1. Include the below lines in postgrsql.conf file located in <Data DIRECTORY>: shared_preload_libraries = 'pg_stat_statements' pg_stat_statements.track = all 2. Execute the below commands in psql shell: CREATE EXTENSION pg_stat_statements; 3. Restart ...
Monitoring HAProxy - Configuring the HAProxy Stats page
To monitor a HAProxy instance: Open the 'stats' port for collecting the metrics. To enable metrics collection, add the following content at the bottom of the file /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg: listen stats :9000 mode http stats enable stats hide-version ...
How to ignore transactions from monitoring?
To ignore or drop transactions from monitoring by the APM Insight PHP agent, follow the below-given steps. Install APM Insight PHP agent in your application and add a configuration file /opt/zpa/conf/transaction_drop_patterns.conf Add transaction ...
Prerequisites for upgrading Applications Manager for the version above 14844
1.Complete the Applications Manager backup for the installation folder & database by referring to the steps in the link below: https://www.manageengine.com/products/applications_manager/help/data-backup.html 2. The required Service Pack should be ...
Siebel CRM Monitoring FAQs
Prerequisites : To Monitor Siebel server, follow the step given below: Copy the "APMSiebelCommands.txt" file from the directory "AppManager_Home/working/resource/" and paste it under "Siebel Installation directory/siebsrvr/" directory and try to add ...