1) Stop the DB by executing stopDB.bat under NetFlow_Home/bin directory.
2) Navigate to NetFlow_Home/pgsql/data directory.
3) open postgresql.conf file and replace the entry #listen_addresses = 'localhost' with listen_addresses = '*'
by default it will be in form of #listen_addresses = 'localhost'. Just make it listen_addresses = '*'.
4) open pg_hba.conf file and search for the entry under # IPv4 local connections:
add new entry here host all all all trust
5) Shutdown the DB using stopDB.bat [if still running] and start the DB again using startDB.bat under NetFlow_Home/bin directory.