Patch to resolve the issue with NCM 12200 device backup(MSSQL)
Thank you for sending us the
requested logs. We have analyzed the logs and created the fix the issue.
Please follow the steps mentioned below and check on the issue:
Please apply the patch to resolve the issue with the device backup in NCM 12200(MSSQL)
1. Stop the OpManager service.
2. Please download the fix from the below link :
3. Extract the OPM_Patch_12200.zip under OpManager_Home directory, by clicking for Extract Here and provide the location as OpManager_Home folder.
4. This will create the OPM_Patch_12200 under OpManager_Home folder.
5. Open the command prompt as administrator and navigate to <OpManager>\OPM_Patch_12200> and execute MigrationPatch.bat.
6. Start the OpManager service and check on the issue.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Patch to resolve the issue with NCM device backup(postgres)
Please apply the patch to resolve the issue with the device backup in NCM 12200(postgres) 1. Stop the OpManager server. 2. Please download the fix from the below link : ...
NCM/NFA 12100 Consolidated Fix
Note: This is applicable only for NCM/NFA/FWA Build 12100. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. Patch: 1. Stop NCM(OpManager) Service. 2. Download the patch file from the link here 3. Copy and extract (using ...
Patch for the CQBOS issue over the Build 10250
Follow the below steps to apply the patch and check on the issue: Please download and unzip the Patch.zip from the below link: https://uploads.zohocorp.com/Internal_Useruploads/dnd/NetFlow_Analyzer/o_19mnm5ecv11qkao78qd10174e01/Patch.zip Download and ...
Note: These steps are only application over the Device Expert build 5990 with Postgres database. Also take the backup of complete DeviceExpert_Home directory after stopping the Device Expert service and proceed with the below steps. Stop the Device ...
Applying device credentials in Network Configuration Manager
In this video you will learn how to apply credentials to devices in network configuration manager?