Patch for the CQBOS issue over the Build 10250
Follow the below steps to apply the patch and check on the issue:
Please download and unzip the Patch.zip from the below link:
Download and unzip the Patch.zip file which contains file named NetFlowCollector.jar
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Copy the file named NetFlowCollector.jar file from NetFlow_Home/lib to some location outside the ManageEngine folder as backup.
3. Copy the attached NetFlowCollector.jar file to NetFlow_Home/lib folder.
4. Delete the folder named Logs under NetFlow_Home directory.
5. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service and do an Check Status in the Qos Configuration tab under NBAR/CBQOS Tab and check on the issue.
SFLOW IPv6 Patch for NetFlow Analyzer Build 11001
This Patch is applicable only over the NetFlow Analyzer build 11001 Please download the patched files from the below link: Sflow_Patch The Patch consist for below folder with the patch files: NetFlowCollector.jar NetFlowClient.jar ...
Patch for Barracuda NG Firewall over the build 11000
This Patch is application over the NetFlow Analyzer Build 11000. Please download the fix from the below link: https://uploads.zohocorp.com/Internal_Useruploads/dnd/NetFlow_Analyzer/o_19h34fpcuval8ms1rml1rue1itt1/patch.zip It contains a file named ...
SFLOW IPv6 Patch for NetFlow Analyzer Build 11000
This Patch is applicable only over the NetFlow Analyzer build 11000 Please download the patched files from the below link: https://uploads.zohocorp.com/Internal_Useruploads/dnd/NetFlow_Analyzer/o_19kpljr03ttm1jdn1k3n1br7sk81/SFlow_IPV6_Support.zip ...
Patch to resolve the issue with NCM device backup(postgres)
Please apply the patch to resolve the issue with the device backup in NCM 12200(postgres) 1. Stop the OpManager server. 2. Please download the fix from the below link : ...
Latest Consolidated Patch
Note: This is applicable only for NFA Build 12200. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. WINDOWS: Steps 1. Download the file named 12200FixesPatch_Jul10.zip from here and save it to a safe location. 2. Copy ...