When logged in using Active Directory user in OpManager, Password cannot be empty message prompted on clicking Apps tab
- Check if any domain controller is added to the Applications Manager plugin (The login page of Applications Manager plugin will have added domains listed in a dropdown)
- If any domain is listed, login to the Applications manager plugin using the default admin user
- Navigate to Admin -> Support -> Database Summary and execute the below queries
i) TRUNCATE AM_DOMAINCONTROLLERS
ii) TRUNCATE AM_DOMAINUSER_MAPPER
- Restart OpManager service
APM Mobile Client and Native Apps FAQs
1. I'm unable to access Applications Manager mobile web client Solution: Verify the following things before accessing the Applications Manager mobile client from your mobile device a) Make sure you are connected to the network in which the ...
APM Monitors in OpManager Plus SAM Bundle
APM Monitors in OpManager Plus With the new device-based licensing model for OpManager plus, you can now add monitors of Applications Manager as devices in OpManager Plus using the SAM bundle. You can allocate devices in the SAM bundle in the form of ...
Applications Manager Plugin not accessible after enabling SSL in OpManager
If Applications Manager Plugin is not at all accessible using HTTPS port We have automated the steps to refer to OpManager's Keystore when SSL is enabled in OpManager. Make sure that Applications Manager's server.xml file under <Applications Manager ...
Active Directory Diagnostic Tests - Troubleshoot Errors in Specific test
In Active Directory Monitor, Diagnostic tests have been introduced in build 14040. To troubleshoot any errors in a specific test in the Diagnostic tests tab, follow the below steps: 1) Open Powershell in administrator mode in the machine ...
Setting WMI access through Active Directory and Group Policy Object
In our case, we run Active Directory on Windows 2008 R2 and we want to scan the target machine which is Windows 2012 R2 machine. Our domain is called “APMCLU” and we name our dedicated WMI user-account “wmiuser”. First – Setting done from Active ...